Personal Assistant Resume Example are the occasions that we value you as a kind of perspective can not make everything a terrific resume and right. On the edge of a resume you need to install the parts and fact, as well as its appearance. With Top Resume, you can focus on content without the need to restart its appearance. There are obviously different position Resume illustrations of this website.
Personal Assistant Resume Example
Johanna Cruise 625 Main Street Bakersfield, MA 75893 Telephone: (379) 383-3734 Email ID: ……..gmail.com
Manage and organize schedule of employer activities as Personal Assistant.
Skills and Qualifications Summary:
I have more than five years experienced working as personal assistant. I have experienced in scheduling activities. I gave good communication skills both oral and verbal. I am proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop. I have some skills which the following: time management, detailed oriented, deadline oriented and problem solving.
Personal Assistant, TYG. Company Inc., New York, 2016 – present Responsibilities:
- Manage all of client’s activities
- Prepare short reports for meetings
- Composed routine reports
- Organized administration matters of client’s
- Assist all of client work and activities
- Responsible for purchasing all of daily equipment in client’s office
- Responsible for organizing timeline and room arrangement
Office Assistant, INC Company, Inc., Chicago, 2015-2016 Responsibilities:
- Served customers via telephone and email
- Performed greeting with customers
- Gave company information via e-mail and telephone
- Made working schedules
- Arranged meeting schedules and organize meetings
- Verified customer’s identity • Performed entry data of products
- Answered telephone calls
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Maryland University, Maryland, 2016